First Holy Communion and Reconciliation
Holy Communion and Reconciliation 2023-2024 Sacramental Programme
First Holy Communion will be on Saturday 11th May 2024.
We will, once again this year, be holding parental sessions for all parents of Sacramental children in year 3.
The Sycamore Program helps you, as an individual, to reflect upon your own faith journey and to learn more about the Catholic Faith, what we do and why we do it.
These sessions are informal gatherings, with refreshments, based upon open discussion and personal reflection.
The sessions are led by Mrs. Scattergood and Mrs. Massey, dates and times to be confirmed.
Dates to remember
- Mass of Commitment: for both groups of children, FHC and Confirmation. Saturday 26th @ 6pm or Sunday 27th November @ 10am
- Parents sessions: to be advised
- First Reconciliation service: to be advised
- First Holy Communion: Saturday 11th May 2024 @ 11am
- Parental letter invitation 2023 2024
- FHC and Confirmation initial letter
- FHC and Confirmation Introductory meeting 2023 2024