Free school meals
Please note that all enquires are confidential. You are entitled to free school meals for your family if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker Allowance
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not if you also get Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income under £16,190; or
- If you are an asylum seeker supported by the UKBA under Part VI if the Nationality and Asylum Act 1999.
For more details you can:
Contact school or phone the free school meals team on 01782 234234 (minicom for the hearing impaired 01782 232331).